This page notifies the user about the procedure for collecting, storing, processing and transmitting his/her personal data when using the services of My Canadian Pharmacy.
Website is a site managed by My Canadian Pharmacy.
- Personal data is any information relating to an individual (the subject of personal data) that is provided to another individual or legal entity or persons;
- Data collection is an automatic process of receiving data by the Website;
- Cookies are a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on a user’s computer or mobile device;
- Data Processor is a natural or legal person that processes personal user data received from the Manager. We can use the services of various Data Processors to more efficiently process personal user data;
- A data object is any user who uses our Website and is the subject of personal data.
Collection, processing and storage of information
We collect personal information for various purposes in order to provide the best service to our users.
When using our website. we may ask the user to provide us with certain personal information that you can use to contact or identify the user on the website. Information collected may include:
- email address;
- first name;
- last name;
- phone number;
We may use user personal data to provide feedback, including sending informational, marketing or advertising notifications, as well as other information that may be of interest to the user. The user can opt out of receiving any notifications by canceling the subscription in an e-mail or through a feedback form on the website.
My Canadian Pharmacy uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide full functionality of the website to users;
- to notify users about changes to the website;
- to provide information support to users;
- to work on improving the website;
- to track service usage;
- to detect and troubleshoot technical issues;
- to provide users with news, special offers and general information about products, services and events offered on the website.
We store data on the use of the website for internal analysis. Usage data is stored for a shorter period of time, except when it is used to work on security or improve the functional part of the website.
User information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to devices outside the state or government jurisdiction of the user, where laws on the protection of personal data may differ from the laws of the user’s jurisdiction.
If the user is located outside the UK and provides the pharmacy with personal information, he/she must notify the administration of the website about this in order to properly process and transmit the information.
2. Disclosure of personal data to law enforcement agencies. Under certain circumstances, we may disclose personal data of the user, if it is necessary to do this by law or in response to requests from public authorities;
3. Legal requirements. We may disclose the user’s personal data if necessary to:
- comply with legal obligations;
- protect our property;
- prevent possible violations of the service;
- protect the personal safety of users of the website;
- prevent offenses.
The security of user data is important to us, but you should remember that none of the data transmission methods or data storage methods are 100% secure. We strive to use the latest means of protecting personal data of the user, but we can not guarantee complete safety and security.
User rights related to personal data protection
The user has certain rights to protect personal data. We focus on measures that allow users to change, delete or limit the use of their personal data.
If the user wants to receive information about what personal data our website processes, then he/she should contact the administration of the website.
In certain circumstances, users have the following rights to protect personal data:
- The right to access, update or delete the information that our website contains. The user can access, update or request the deletion of their personal data directly in the account settings section or by contacting the administration of the website;
- The right to restrict. The user has the right to limit the processing of his/her personal data;
- The right to receive data. The user has the right to receive a copy of the information that our website contains in a structured, readable format;
- The right to withdraw consent to data processing. The user has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of his/her personal data at any time.
Please note that the administration of the pharmacy may ask the user to confirm their identity before responding to requests for changes in personal data.
We may use the services of third-party companies and third parties to assist our website.
Third parties have access to your personal data only for performing analytical tasks on behalf of our pharmacy and are obliged not to disclose them.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If the user clicks a link to a third-party resource, all questions, complaints and suggestions regarding the processing of personal data are sent to the administration of this resource.
Our online pharmacy does not work with persons under the age of 18.
We do not collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we find out that we have collected personal data from children without the confirmation of parents or guardians, then we will take steps to remove this information from our servers.