My Canadian Pharmacy provides services under the conditions described in this document. By starting to use the website, you confirm that you have read the terms of these Terms and Conditions before using the site and accept all the terms of these Terms and Conditions in full. Please do not use the website if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions.
The Pharmacy offers Internet Users its services on the Site under the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions.
The use of the Site’s services, as well as all relations between the Pharmacy and the User, related to the use of the Site’s services are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
Using any of the services of the Site, the User expresses his unconditional acceptance of all the terms of these Terms and Conditions and all other conditions set forth on the pages of the Site, undertakes to comply with them, and in case of disagreement with any of the conditions, immediately cease using the services of the Site.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all currently existing services of the Site, as well as any of their development and / or the addition of new services.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions can be understood as the establishment between the User and the Pharmacy of agency relations, partnerships (joint ventures), or any other relationship not expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
All possible disputes over this Agreement and the relationship between the Pharmacy and the User will be resolved according to the norms of the UK.
The recognition of any provision of these Terms and Conditions as invalid or not enforceable does not entail the invalidity or impracticability of other provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
Inaction on the part of the Pharmacy in the event that the User violates the provisions of the Terms and Conditions does not deprive the Pharmacy of the right to take appropriate actions to protect their interests later, nor does it mean that the Pharmacy gives up its rights in the event of subsequent similar or similar violations.
The Pharmacy reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without any special notice. The new version of the Terms and Conditions comes into force from the moment of its posting on this site, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Terms and Conditions.
The Pharmacy recommends that persons under the age of 18 refrains from accessing the services of the Site. The pharmacy does not intentionally collect information received from minors, including personal data of the latter, does not use or direct the content of the Site to minors. Responsibility for the actions of minors, including the purchase of goods from the catalog of the Pharmacy on the Site, lies with the legal representatives of minors.
My Canadian Pharmacy provides services that allow the User to search for and order drugs and health-related products on the Site. For ease of use of the site, all drugs and other health care products are systematized into product categories.
By accepting the terms of these Terms and Conditions, you fully understand and agree that:
- information on the Site is for reference only;
- administration of the Site does not guarantee the absence of errors and discrepancies regarding the declared on the Site and the actual availability of goods and prices for goods in the Pharmacy;
- the User undertakes to clarify the information of interest by contacting the Pharmacy or use the information provided at your own risk;
- neither the Site Administration, nor any other party involved in the process of providing information, shall not be liable for any harm or damage that you may have incurred from having fully relied on the information contained on this Site;
- the Site administration undertakes to make further efforts to minimize discrepancies and errors in the information provided;
- Administration of the Site does not guarantee the absence of technical failures, including with regard to the operation of the software. The administration of the Site undertakes to make every effort as soon as possible to eliminate any failures and errors in case of their occurrence;
- the User is warned that the Administration of the Site is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the site, does not provide approval for their content and is not responsible for their availability;
- the administration of the Site reserves the right in exceptional cases not to answer Users’ questions without giving a reason;
- the administration of the Site reserves the right to suspend the Site, to partially or completely change its content, to make changes to the Terms and Conditions. Such changes are made only at the discretion of the Administration without prior notice to the User;
- the User has read the terms of these Terms and Conditions and accepts all the terms of this document in full.
Copyright of the Pharmacy
The User agrees that the content provided to him/her in the process of using the services of the Site belongs to the Pharmacy, is protected by the relevant regulatory legal acts in force in the territory of the UK.
The User has no right to reproduce, copy or process the services of the Site, as well as use any of their parts for personal or commercial purposes.
Information processing conditions
The User hereby agrees that his use of the services of the Site means his/her unconditional consent to the provision and processing of his personal data by the Pharmacy.
The User acknowledges that his/her consent to the processing of personal data, given to them by the Pharmacy, applies to all affiliated persons of the Pharmacy.
Consent to the processing of personal data is valid during the time of using the Services of the Pharmacy.
User’s obligations when using the services of the Site
The user agrees not to use the services of the Site for:
- downloading content that is illegal, extremist, immoral in its content; contains inaccurate information and/or insults to specific individuals, organizations, authorities;
- posing as another person or representative of an organization and/or community without sufficient rights, including employees of the Pharmacy;
- misrepresentation regarding the properties and characteristics of any products from the Pharmacy catalog on the Site; incorrect comparison of the goods, as well as the formation of a negative attitude towards persons (who do not) use certain Goods, or condemnation of such persons;
- downloading advertising information and/or spam that are not allowed in a special way;
- disrupting the normal operation of the Site.
The User agrees not to use expletive, obscene and offensive images, comparisons and expressions on the Site services.
The User acknowledges and agrees that the Pharmacy has the right to refuse to place and/or remove any content accessible through the services of the Site at its discretion.
When ordering a product sold by prescription, the User must submit a valid prescription to the Pharmacy. If the prescription presented by the User does not comply with the requirements of the current legislation, the supply of medicines by the Pharmacy is not performed.
User information support
You hereby give your voluntary consent to be informed about all actions of the Pharmacy related to the provision of the services, including the status of the order, as well as about other events of any nature relating to the Site services.
The User hereby gives his voluntary consent to receiving a notification through his/her e-mail provided at the time of registration on the Site.
The User agrees that the Pharmacy is not responsible for delays, failures, incorrect or late delivery, deletion or failure of any notification. At the same time, the Pharmacy reserves the right to re-send any notice if it is not received by the User.
The user can get information support by emailing the company at email@example.com.
Return and exchange of goods
The User is hereby informed that, in accordance with the law, goods for the prevention and treatment of diseases cannot be returned and exchanged for similar goods.
The User can only return goods and get a refund if he/she has not received the order within the promised time; if the medication arrives damaged; if some items are missing.
The User hereby confirms that he/she has read, understood and fully agrees with all the terms of service for the Pharmacy services.